If you’re a loyal Medicare Advantage agent you’re at the starting line for what you hope will be a profitable AEP season.
We’ve talked before about how the profitable business we once knew as “Medicare Season” is fading away. At the very least it is becoming a complex exercise of testing and regulations. Nothing against testing and regulations but a guy’s gotta make a living at some point.
With the changing nature of the MA business we are showing agents today how to transition and create new revenue streams to drive their business. Ultimately, we’re suggesting you turn your business from a one trick pony into a relationship-building machine that will give you customers for life.
Consider the following as new additions to your bag to create new revenue streams for your business:
Non-Medical Term Life: More and more insurance companies are migrating to simplified issue products, which means you can offer clients life insurance with no medical exams or doctor visits.
We have products where agents can offer clients $399,999 of life insurance with no medical exam up to age 65! These products typically issue from ages 18-65 and give an agent the ability to expand and sell more families and businesses. This is a great product to use if you are selling Medicare Supplements or final expense because you can get referrals to individuals looking for higher face amount policies without medical exam requirements. And the rates are, well, pretty amazing. Win-win is best way to describe it.
Tax Free Retirement: Imagine Life Insurance that pays you while you are living? Imagine getting paid tax free!
Tax-Free Retirement gives an agent the ability to offer tax-free alternatives to individuals who are funding their 401k, 403b, 457, and IRA. Kill two birds with one stone for clients: set up a life insurance policy that will take care of the family as well as develop a tax-free income stream in retirement.
This is a unique process that many agents and most clients don’t understand. Other opportunities we will cover in coming blogs:
- Non-Medical Term Life
- Tax Free Retirement
- Group Life & Employee Benefits
- Key Man Insurance
- Buy Sell
- Tax-Free College Funding
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Wealth & Income Planning
- Wealth Transfer
- Pension Maximization
- Qualified Rollovers
Change is right in front of you so why not embrace it and help clients at the same time? Call me at any time and we’ll be happy to talk you through how to get started.
Product of the week: Allianz Life Pro +
Allianz Life Pro + is an extremely competitive Indexed Universal Life product that offers individuals an alternative to their traditional employer-sponsored retirement plan. Clients take advantage of the traditional 16% cap or the exclusive uncapped Barclays Index. The concept of paying taxes on the seed instead of the harvest becomes evident when your clients can access tax free income through policy withdrawals.
Call 866-547-8780 and talk to Drew Gurley, ext. 102.
- Exclusive Barclays Index
- Tax deferred cash accumulation
- Tax-free retirement income
- Multiple indexing options
- Chronic illness rider
- Accelerated LTC rider
- Terminal illness rider
- Children’s term rider
- Issue ages: 18-80
- Cremation growing in a big way. The shift of Americans from traditional funerals to cremation is staggering and the reasons are interesting. When you’re talking with clients about life insurance you will set yourself apart by understanding the burial options for clients. Read more.
- Retirement: Boomers have high expectations. The next time you’re talking with a Boomer about retirement you’ll now know what’s going through their mind. As we detailed here many times, Boomers on the whole are unprepared for retirement. This story will help you develop talking points. Read more.
- Fact Finder: end of year means planning. Get prepared to help your clients get prepared. Our Fact Finder provides an excellent platform to better understand client needs, plans and concerns. Click here to download the Redbird Fact Finder.