Welcome to our page dedicated to the things you hold closest to your heart…Exclusive Life Insurance Leads! 🙂
You can listen to some telemarketed lead samples as well as gain a wealth of knowledge on other types of insurance leads successful agents are using to drive sales.
We offer many types of leads and encourage you to schedule a time to speak with a team member about how our lead programs can help you drive more success.
Telemarketed Insurance Lead Samples
MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT LEADS
Medicare Supplements are one of the best way to build a six-figure residual income in the insurance business. Using telemarketing is an economical way to consistently grow your Medicare Supplement book of business.
FINAL EXPENSE LEADS
Final Expense is one of the fastest growing segments of the insurance business and top producers consistently have new leads each week. Telemarketed FE leads are a great way to ensure you have a set amount of new prospects to call each week.
T65 MEDICARE LEADS
Turning 65 leads are similar to the Medicare Supplement leads, but they are different in the fact you are only dealing with individuals new to Medicare. And as you may know, new to Medicare sales pay higher commissions! **Additional zip codes needed for T65 orders.
Frequently Asked Questions About Insurance Leads
- What types of leads do you sell?
- Why use telemarketed leads?
- Are telemarketed insurance leads better than direct mail?
- How do you deliver my lead order?
- Are these leads exclusive?
- What about internet leads?
- Do insurance leads really work?
- How quickly will I receive my leads?
- How to generate leads online?
- Are exclusive life insurance leads difficult to generate?
- How do Facebook leads work?
- How to generate insurance leads on YouTube?
- What are exclusive life insurance leads?
- How much do exclusive life insurance leads cost?
- Can you get a discount on exclusive life insurance leads if you are licensed in multiple states?
- What is an exclusive life insurance leads aggregator?
What types of leads does Redbird sell?
As we continue to grow our footprint supporting independent agents, our lead portfolio continues to expand.
Below are the types of leads for sale:
- Mortgage Protection
- Final Expense
Why use telemarketed insurance leads?
Telemarketed leads are a great way to guarantee the amount of leads vs. gambling on direct mail response rates.
If you want 20 leads to work, you simply order 20 new leads vs. hoping that your mail drop is going to perform.
Are telemarketed insurance leads better than direct mail?
Absolutely NOT, both are great options.
We believe you should be working telemarketed and direct mail insurance leads together to achieve peak performance.
However, telemarketed leads have shorter shelf life than direct mail which makes calling them on the same day they were generated extremely important.
With that said, we work with many agents that solely work telemarketed insurance leads with great success.
How do you deliver my lead order?
We use a dynamic lead delivery system that will automatically email your leads in real time as they are generated.
This works for telemarketed and internet leads as our technology allows for real time posting of leads as soon as the prospect says YES or clicks the submit button on the online lead form.
What are exclusive life insurance leads?
Exclusive life insurance leads are leads that are only sold to you. Said another way, they are never sold to anyone other than the original buyer.
It’s common question many agents have and exclusive leads can come in the following types.
- Direct Mail
What are the benefits of buying exclusive life insurance leads?
I’d like to hope this is self explanatory, but the biggest benefit of having an exclusive lead vs. a shared lead is less competition. Agents will often pay higher prices for exclusive leads because data shows they convert better or they just don’t want to deal with customers that have already spoken to someone.
Are the leads I’m buying exclusive?
YES, we only sell exclusive leads and they are never resold.
This is always such a sensitive topic for agents and we’re equally as sensitive.
Clearly we can’t control if a consumer fills out multiple forms or cards, but we can definitively tell you that once they respond to our campaign, they are never routed to anyone except you.
How much do exclusive life insurance leads cost?
Exclusive life insurance lead costs vary based on the type of lead. Below are some ranges in cost that we have seen over the years for the various types of exclusive life leads.
- Fixed Cost Direct Mail: $40-$50 per lead
- Direct Mail Campaigns: Postage and 1st and 3rd class mail clearly contribute to the cost, but you can expect to buy exclusive direct mail campaigns in the ballpark of $475 per 1000 mailers. There are programs that advertise much less and in those cases you need to make sure you’re getting first class mail.
- Telemarketed: Exclusive telemarketed lead costs often vary by volume. For example, our lead costs start at $19 per lead with a 20 order minimum. We offer volume discounts which gets prices as low as $12 per lead. This is very common for any vendor that sells telemarketed leads. Other companies we have seen that offer these types of discounts are Lead Heroes and Quantum Lead Solutions.
- Facebook:We have found exclusive Facebook leads to be readily accessible around $20-$27 per lead based on the vendor and process. The biggest reason for the difference in price is the process in which the leads are generated. For example, are the leads generated through Facebook forms or custom landing pages with custom follow up process to further increase the lead quality
Can you get a discount on exclusive life insurance leads if you are licensed in multiple states?
The number of states doesn’t by default qualify you for a discount, but it can certainly help and here’s why.
Having licenses in multiple states means your sales market is much larger. If you’re selling over the phone full time, the rule of thumb to follow is 20 leads per day per agent. This means you will be purchasing leads at a higher volume than say the local agent only working a couple zip codes.
Agents ask us all the time, “is it possible to buy life insurance leads in bulk”? And our answer is always the same, it depends.
If you are selling over the phone and require a larger amount of leads each week, then you definitely need to let your vendors know that you would like a volume discount
If you’re buying leads for life insurance agents on your team, you should definitely leverage that volume to negotiate a discount.
What is an exclusive life insurance leads aggregator?
Aggregators are marketing companies that specialize in selling insurance leads of all types.
For example, lead aggregator 1 builds relationships with the top 10 personal finance blogs and negotiates a way to put a quoting engine on their websites. When their website visitors complete a quote request form, the aggregator pays that website owner a per lead fee and turns around and sells the lead to you.
It’s not uncommon for some aggregators to have partnerships that are generating more than 2000 exclusive insurance leads per day. Some of the more common aggregators include Precise Leads, Cege Media, Excel Impact, and Inside Response. Of course there are many others, but those are some of the bigger players we have come across.
What about internet leads?
We love working internet leads as well. In fact, we own a couple other companies that solely focus on generating internet based life insurance leads, so we can tell you all about it!
But, you first need to understand the best way to work internet leads before shelling out your credit card to someone.
We find internet leads are best used in conjunction with a dialer system to ensure you can contact the lead within seconds or minutes of the prospect completing the online form.
If you do not contact quickly, the chances of making contact reduce by as much as 90%
We only feel comfortable selling internet leads to insurance agents and agencies that can show us they have the infrastructure to properly work the leads, otherwise you’ll be disappointed, and nobody wins.
If you’re interested in talking about an internet lead campaign, we can certainly have that discussion and help you get setup with the proper elements to maximize your results.
What is an internet lead?
An internet lead is the result of a prospect submitting a quote request or request for more information regarding insurance.
Examples of internet insurance leads include the following:
- Mortgage Protection
- Term life
- Whole life
- Indexed Universal Life
- Health Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Auto Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Buy Sell Funding
- Key Man Funding
- Burial Insurance
- Deferred Compensation
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Tax-Free Retirement
- Foreign National Life Insurance
Why agents believe internet leads suck? 😉
This is a great question!
The number one reason agents are not successful with internet leads is because they lack the correct process and infrastructure to properly work an internet lead.
Here’s what I mean.
The internet makes it easy to shop for anything online, so it’s not crazy to believe that maybe the person who filled out your form is also filling out another.
The key is how quickly are you attempting to connect with the lead as soon as you receive it?
If you’re not calling the lead within seconds of receiving it, you run a major risk of losing that opportunity to another agent working for a company with a well oiled machine designed to maximize their speed to dial.
The companies that win working internet leads have a process in place that dials the lead within seconds of the prospect hitting the submit button. From there, they have a work flow of touch points to keep reaching out to the client via calls, texts, and emails.
If you’re not setup to work internet leads correctly, then our suggestion is don’t waste your money.
You need to set yourself up for success, otherwise, you’ll fall into the category of agents that believe internet leads suck…and they definitely don’t!
Do insurance leads really work?
Depending on what agency you’re working for, some do not utilize the power of leads and solely rely on natural networking your friends, family, and referrals.
We have hundreds of agents that purchase leads from us on a weekly basis because it provides them the foundation each week to have enough people to talk to.
Their goal is to have the conversation and from their they establish credibility and set appointments.
Leads aren’t for everyone, but some agents would rather not have to rely on selling to friends and family to get started selling insurance.
How quickly will I receive my leads?
Lead delivery time depends on the area we are running the lead campaigns. In most cases leads are delivered within one week.
There might be instances where it takes longer due to competition or state laws, but we try our best to deliver within 7 days.
How to generate insurance leads online?
- Buy. The first way to generate insurance leads online is to simply buy them from other lead providers that have already built the foundation or have a process in place. This is the quickest way to generate insurance leads online. The other way would be to run your own google pay per click campaigns or utilize ads on social media platforms such as Facebook.
- Build. This is where you would need to decide what type of platform you want to build online to start building an audience and generating leads. Some of the ways you can generate insurance leads online is buy building a website, starting a blog, creating a YouTube channel, moderating a social media group, etc. The key here is you need to build something and stick to it. Find what you’re good at and focus there. For example, if you’re a great writer, then I would consider a blog or a social media group. If you’re a great speaker, then definitely consider a YouTube channel or video blog on social media.
Are exclusive life insurance leads difficult to generate?
Developing exclusive insurance leads can take time, regardless if it’s a life, home, or auto lead. Below are some of the ways you can make your own insurance leads.
- Create a custom direct mail piece.You can do this by working with a mail house and using their various templates to add your own messaging. From there, the mail house will help get your piece formatted correctly and coordinate shipping it out to your target market.
- Start a blog. This is a great way to make your own leads, but it takes time. Blogging takes consistency and unless your patient, it’s probably not the best strategy for you. If you decide to start your own insurance blog, you’ll want to make sure you are collecting email address, communicating consistently, writing consistently, and utilizing a quote engine to allow your readers to request quotes directly from you.
- Run paid internet campaigns. We always tell agents there are two ways to generate leads. First, you can build a process such as creating an online community or starting a blog as mentioned above. Second, you can start paid internet campaigns using google or social media accounts such as Facebook or Instagram. I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily difficult to develop your own exclusive leads, but it’s usually not very cost effective and here’s why. If you have zero experience generating leads, then you’re going to have a rough learning curve which will take time away from selling and driving revenue to your business. Some agents can certainly manage their time, but most cannot. With that being the case, many agents will just end up working with someone who already knows how to setup and manage lead campaigns.
How do Facebook leads work?
Facebook leads can be tricky, but it’s a great place to get exclusive life insurance leads and many other types of insurance leads.
There are two main ways used to generate leads on Facebook for insurance.
- Facebook forms
- External landing pages
Depending on the type of campaigns used, we may use landing pages or we may use Facebook forms. It all depends on the complexity of the campaign and what resonates best with the prospect.
How to generate insurance leads on YouTube?
YouTube is the second largest search engine to google and a highly underutilized platform for insurance agents to generate leads.
What we suggest is building your personal brand on YouTube based on value. Make sure every video you create provide actionable takeaways for your viewers so you can begin to build your credibility.
The other thing about generating insurance leads on YouTube is that you need to have some knowledge of content marketing. Due to YouTube being a search engine, it’s imperative you’re taking the time to create a detailed description of your video using strategic keywords to help your videos show up in search.