Welcome to our page dedicated to the things you hold closest to your heart…Insurance Leads! 🙂
You can listen to some telemarketed lead samples as well as gain a wealth of knowledge on other types of insurance leads successful agents are using to drive sales.
We offer many types of leads and encourage you to schedule a time to speak with a team member about how our lead programs can help you drive more success.
Telemarketed Insurance Lead Samples
MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT LEADS
Medicare Supplements are one of the best way to build a six-figure residual income in the insurance business. Using telemarketing is an economical way to consistently grow your Medicare Supplement book of business.
FINAL EXPENSE LEADS
Final Expense is one of the fastest growing segments of the insurance business and top producers consistently have new leads each week. Telemarketed FE leads are a great way to ensure you have a set amount of new prospects to call each week.
T65 MEDICARE LEADS
Turning 65 leads are similar to the Medicare Supplement leads, but they are different in the fact you are only dealing with individuals new to Medicare. And as you may know, new to Medicare sales pay higher commissions! **Additional zip codes needed for T65 orders.
Frequently Asked Questions About Insurance Leads
- Why use telemarketed leads?
- Are telemarketed insurance leads better than direct mail?
- How do you deliver my lead order?
- Are these leads exclusive?
- What about internet leads?
- Do insurance leads really work?
- How quickly will I receive my leads?
- How to generate leads online?
- How do I make my own exclusive insurance leads?
- How do Facebook leads work?
- How to generate insurance leads on YouTube?
Why use telemarketed insurance leads?
Telemarketed leads are a great way to guarantee the amount of leads vs. gambling on direct mail response rates.
If you want 20 leads to work, you simply order 20 new leads vs. hoping that your mail drop is going to perform.
Are telemarketed insurance leads better than direct mail?
Absolutely NOT, both are great options.
We believe you should be working telemarketed and direct mail insurance leads together to achieve peak performance.
However, telemarketed leads have shorter shelf life than direct mail which makes calling them on the same day they were generated extremely important.
With that said, we work with many agents that solely work telemarketed insurance leads with great success.
How do you deliver my lead order?
We use a dynamic lead delivery system that will automatically email your leads in real time as they are generated.
This works for telemarketed and internet leads as our technology allows for real time posting of leads as soon as the prospect says YES or clicks the submit button on the online lead form.
Are the leads I’m buying exclusive?
YES, we only sell exclusive leads and they are never resold.
This is always such a sensitive topic for agents and we’re equally as sensitive.
Clearly we can’t control if a consumer fills out multiple forms or cards, but we can definitively tell you that once they respond to our campaign, they are never routed to anyone except you.
What about internet leads?
We love working internet leads as well. In fact, we own a couple other companies that solely focus on generating internet based life insurance leads, so we can tell you all about it!
But, you first need to understand the best way to work internet leads before shelling out your credit card to someone.
We find internet leads are best used in conjunction with a dialer system to ensure you can contact the lead within seconds or minutes of the prospect completing the online form.
If you do not contact quickly, the chances of making contact reduce by as much as 90%
We only feel comfortable selling internet leads to insurance agents and agencies that can show us they have the infrastructure to properly work the leads, otherwise you’ll be disappointed, and nobody wins.
If you’re interested in talking about an internet lead campaign, we can certainly have that discussion and help you get setup with the proper elements to maximize your results.
What is an internet lead?
An internet lead is the result of a prospect submitting a quote request or request for more information regarding insurance.
Examples of internet insurance leads include the following:
- Term life
- Whole life
- Indexed Universal Life
- Health Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Auto Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Buy Sell Funding
- Key Man Funding
- Burial Insurance
- Deferred Compensation
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Tax-Free Retirement
- Mortgage Protection
- Foreign National Life Insurance
Why agents believe internet leads suck? 😉
This is a great question!
The number one reason agents are not successful with internet leads is because they lack the correct process and infrastructure to properly work an internet lead.
Here’s what I mean.
The internet makes it easy to shop for anything online, so it’s not crazy to believe that maybe the person who filled out your form is also filling out another.
The key is how quickly are you attempting to connect with the lead as soon as you receive it?
If you’re not calling the lead within seconds of receiving it, you run a major risk of losing that opportunity to another agent working for a company with a well oiled machine designed to maximize their speed to dial.
The companies that win working internet leads have a process in place that dials the lead within seconds of the prospect hitting the submit button. From there, they have a work flow of touch points to keep reaching out to the client via calls, texts, and emails.
If you’re not setup to work internet leads correctly, then our suggestion is don’t waste your money.
You need to set yourself up for success, otherwise, you’ll fall into the category of agents that believe internet leads suck…and they definitely don’t!
Do insurance leads really work?
Depending on what agency you’re working for, some do not utilize the power of leads and solely rely on natural networking your friends, family, and referrals.
We have hundreds of agents that purchase leads from us on a weekly basis because it provides them the foundation each week to have enough people to talk to.
Their goal is to have the conversation and from their they establish credibility and set appointments.
Leads aren’t for everyone, but some agents would rather not have to rely on selling to friends and family to get started selling insurance.
How quickly will I receive my leads?
Lead delivery time depends on the area we are running the lead campaigns. In most cases leads are delivered within one week.
There might be instances where it takes longer due to competition or state laws, but we try our best to deliver within 7 days.
How to generate insurance leads online?
- Buy. The first way to generate insurance leads online is to simply buy them from other lead providers that have already built the foundation or have a process in place. This is the quickest way to generate insurance leads online. The other way would be to run your own google pay per click campaigns or utilize ads on social media platforms such as Facebook.
- Build. This is where you would need to decide what type of platform you want to build online to start building an audience and generating leads. Some of the ways you can generate insurance leads online is buy building a website, starting a blog, creating a YouTube channel, moderating a social media group, etc. The key here is you need to build something and stick to it. Find what you’re good at and focus there. For example, if you’re a great writer, then I would consider a blog or a social media group. If you’re a great speaker, then definitely consider a YouTube channel or video blog on social media.
How do I make my own exclusive insurance leads?
Creating your own insurance leads take time, but it’s definitely something you can do. Below are some of the ways you can make your own insurance leads.
- Create a custom direct mail piece.You can do this by working with a mail house and using their various templates to add your own messaging. From there, the mail house will help get your piece formatted correctly and coordinate shipping it out to your target market.
- Start a blog. This is a great way to make your own leads, but it takes time. Blogging takes consistency and unless your patient, it’s probably not the best strategy for you. If you decide to start your own insurance blog, you’ll want to make sure you are collecting email address, communicating consistently, writing consistently, and utilizing a quote engine to allow your readers to request quotes directly from you.
How do Facebook leads work?
Facebook leads can be tricky, but it’s a great place to get exclusive life insurance leads and many other types of insurance leads.
There are two main ways used to generate leads on Facebook for insurance.
- Facebook forms
- External landing pages
Depending on the type of campaigns used, we may use landing pages or we may use Facebook forms. It all depends on the complexity of the campaign and what resonates best with the prospect.
How to generate insurance leads on YouTube?
YouTube is the second largest search engine to google and a highly underutilized platform for insurance agents to generate leads.
What we suggest is building your personal brand on YouTube based on value. Make sure every video you create provide actionable takeaways for your viewers so you can begin to build your credibility.
The other thing about generating insurance leads on YouTube is that you need to have some knowledge of content marketing. Due to YouTube being a search engine, it’s imperative you’re taking the time to create a detailed description of your video using strategic keywords to help your videos show up in search.