We can help you access the top insurance companies and place more business in your agency.
Perks of Contracting with Redbird
- Our wholesale team will help you design and place life, annuity, disability, LTC, and Medicare solutions for your clients.
- Our support team will work with your cases every step of the way to ensure maximum placement. There is nothing worse than waiting for a case because you missed a small detail, we keep watch on that for you.
- Commission levels are fair and strong (paid directly by the carriers).
- We’re accessible to help you, eliminating the time you spend chasing down problems and looking for answers.
Below is a list of some of the companies we represent and can help you get started selling.
5 Star Life
Fidelity & Guarantee
Mutual of Omaha
Mutual Trust Life
National Life Group
New York Life
United Home Life
United Health Care
William Penn (NY)
Get Contracted with the Redbird Network
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the appointment process take?
Assuming you don’t have any vector hits or a questionable background, you should expect to be appointed and ready to write business in about 10 days.
Depending on the state you live in you can submit your application at the same time as your appointment paperwork which allows you to get started immediately.
What are the requirements to get appointed?
In order to get contracted with any of our companies you’ll need the following.
- Active producer license
- E&O (ask about our E&O program)
- Current AML Training
- Current annuity training (only if you’re selling annuities)
- Agency license (if you’re getting appointed as a business entity)
Is Redbird Advisors a captive agency?
Redbird is a place for independent agents to get support and remain independent and paid directly from the carriers. You can work with us at any capacity that best supports your agency.
What types of contracts are available?
The Redbird Network provides access to what we believe are the best resources in the industry.
Below are the types of contracts we can support with most carriers.
There might be some other categories available, but we can support most relationships with these direct contract levels.
Can I build a down line?
Yes, but it’s not a requirement. We’re here to help you write more life, annuity, disability, and Medicare business, and not to convince you that recruiting should be part of your strategy.
Recruiting and building a team under you is completely your decision. Let us know if you would like our help.
Does the Redbird Network have an advanced markets team?
We have an incredible team available to help you with advanced case design for life insurance, annuities, or disability. We primarily work with financial advisors that bring us a variety of complex cases.
Do you have a life insurance quoting tool?
All contracted agencies are granted access to broker back office which includes a very simple to use life insurance quoter that will run comparisons for term life, GUL, and final expense. Here is a demo of how to run quotes in broker back office.
We will also grant you access to Winflex Web which is a great tool for illustrating more advanced permanent life insurance illustrations.
If you’re looking for Medicare quote comparisons, we can get you access to CSG.