If you match any of the categories listed below, the Redbird Network might be a great fit for you.
- Independent Insurance Agency (life, health, property or casualty)
- Financial Advisory Firm
- Independent Medicare Agency
Our objective is to first learn what your goals are for your agency and secondly, determine if our robust network of resources can help you achieve and exceed them.
We work with hundreds of independent healthcare and financial services firms across the country and the number continues to grow by the day.
How it Works
We place agencies, agents, and advisors with the right resources to get the job done. Those resources could be anything from back office case design, brand building exercises, website audits, accessing top level carrier contracts, etc. If you’re not quite sure, we would urge you to reach out and schedule a time to speak with our team.
Our network of resources becomes your network of resources. Why? Because it’s the right thing to do.
For example, in instances where we cannot facilitate a contract or service for you, we’ll lean on our strong network partners and make sure you get what you need. This approach to business development has allowed to us to attract and retain some of the best and brightest agents, advisors, and agencies in the country.
Our commitment is to serve your best interest, not ours.
This is not a trick question: Who would you rather work with?
- One person who knows a little, or
- A team of people who know a lot?
Take your time and do your research before choosing a place to hold your contracts.
If you’re out trolling for another five points, then “Choice 1” might be your best choice, really. If that’s all you want, we can point you in the right direction. But we’ll be honest, we’re looking to build lasting relationships with our partners.
If you’re ready for the challenge of taking your business in a new direction, then you’ve come to the right place.
Below is a snap shot of what you’ll receive when using the Redbird network to access your contracts, write outside business, and grow your independent practice.
- Access to top companies
- Marketing Reimbursement Program
- Advanced markets case design for financial advisors and life insurance agents
- Compensation directly from the carriers
- Full quoting team (if you don’t want to run your own quotes)
- 24/7 access to our back office portal (if you want to run your own quotes)
- Various lead programs
- Robust and always increasing content library for training
Redbird Independent Agent Network is All About Access…
- Access to the people who can help you navigate and pivot when needed
- Access to tons of highly detailed training content available 24 hours a day
- Access to innovation that will make you a trusted steward of your clients’ needs and aspirations
- Access to carrier solutions to build your book of business
- Access to our black book of contacts to make building your business easier (consider this access to shortcuts)
Our exclusive network of partners represents more than $100 million in annual life premiums sold and well over $1 billion in annuities, and are growing at a rate that blows away the rest of the industry. You will have access to some of the great minds and capabilities in our industry.
What does that mean for you?
Access to Smart People
Every member of our leadership team has built a highly successful business (or two or three), both in and out of insurance. They believe that success is about teaching people to fish, not giving them a fish.
Our team has been featured in Forbes, Inc, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Think Advisor, Insurance News Net, Huffington Post, New York Times, USA Today, Inc 500, and the list goes on and on. We’re well qualified and you can get direct access, drastically cutting down the time it takes to learn new things on your own.
Access to Great Insurance Resources
It’s not just about getting quotes in a timely manner. Or, introducing you to the hot product of the week.
It’s being there when you need it: any day, any time.
- In a home and have a question… call us.
- Fighting administrative issues with a carrier?
- Need to learn how to get a release from your current FMO?
- Want to meet new FMOs that are best fit for you?
- Need help building or optimizing your agency’s website?
There’s someone at Redbird that can help, like a watch dog!
Inside Look at New Innovation and Technology
This will separate you from the crowd.
We live and breathe creating value that helps agents be successful; from custom Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) to online insurance lead generation strategies. Ask any of our most successful agent members… somewhere along the way we’ve brought them an idea that made a difference in their business. It’s what we do.
High Expectations and Personal Accountability
We have high expectations for ourselves and we want to work with those who share the same attitudes and values.
If this sounds like you then we’d love for you take full advantage of our amazing community of independent agents, advisors, and agencies.
What’s does it cost to join?
Membership in the Redbird Independent Agents Network is 99.9% free!
Every now and then we release training courses, highly detailed selling guides, or internet marketing boot camps which we charge a nominal fee.
However, you are never required to buy anything!
How cool is that?!
Considering all the amazing free resources you have at your fingertips, we know you’ll understand and appreciate your confidence in our ability to help you start an insurance agency or grow your existing agency / practice.
Learning how to become an insurance agent, financial advisor, or growing your agency has never been easier when you have access to years and years of industry networking.
Thousands of hours of blood, sweat, and tears consolidated into one foundation which you have full access to build your agency on.