Thank you for visiting, my name is Drew Gurley and I’m the Co-Founder of Redbird. Below will explain how Redbird works and most importantly, what’s in it for you.
Our team is focused on improving the customer experience in healthcare and financial services, and we accomplish this by partnering with insurance companies, independent insurance agencies, financial advisory firms, and individual producers.
If you’re working in any of the areas below, the Redbird Network will be a great fit for you.
- Insurance (life, health, property or casualty)
- Retirement Planning (annuities or investments)
- Healthcare Provider and Population Management
We work with hundreds of independent financial services and healthcare companies across the country and the common factor in our growth is our ability to build and maintain relationships with our partners. These partnerships occur through laser focus on providing an exceptional customer experience.
When you love what you do and you’re surrounded by great people, it makes selling and driving revenue an easier task.
How it Works
We have an enormous number of services and resources that we have built over the years, and we’re opening those to you.
We place agencies, agents, and advisors with the right resources and opportunities to get the job done.
For example, you’re a financial advisor and needing an extremely complex life insurance case design created. Or, you’re an insurance agent and have a client with some significant health conditions and need a life insurance company that will accept them. Or, you own a Medicare agency and you’re trying to figure out how to get additional marketing support from the carriers you’re currently selling.
Our incredibly vast network of resources becomes YOUR network of resources.
Why would we do this?
Because it’s the right thing to do and a big missing piece in the industry. I get asked all the time why we give so much free content and training away and my response is always the same…because it helps people drive success faster!
Redbird Benefits At a Glance
Below are just some of the many great reasons agencies and agents love partnering with us.
- Marketing reimbursement programs (co-op dollars). We’re always going to bat for you to figure out how to help you fund the projects that drive production.
- Advanced market analytics and insights. This is incredibly helpful for the sophisticated producer working with business owners and high net worth individuals. Our team leader Scott is the best in the industry for this and a highly sought after speaker and trainer for many of the biggest carriers.
- Strategic partnership programs (partner with physicians, funeral homes, churches, and school districts). Our physician marketing program is phenomenal and our team leader is amazing to work with.
- Marketing support (content development, SEO guidance, lead generation, etc…)
- Content library for training. Our content library is robust and extremely detailed. A lot of it is already available through the Learning Center at the top of the page, but we have an entire library of unpublished materials for our members.
- Advanced life and annuity case design. We are well versed in business succession planning, keyman, buysell, COLI, BOLI, IUL, and foreign national case design.
- Full case management team. I can’t say enough great things about the internal team that makes this engine run. We have some of the brightest mind in the insurance and financial services industry supporting you every step of the way.
- 24/7 access to our back office portal. This allows you to run quotes, see your cases, and request help 24 hours a day.
Ready to Learn More?
This is not a trick question: Who would you rather work with?
- One person who knows a little, or
- A team of people who know a lot?
Take your time and do your research before choosing a place to call home.
If you’re out trolling for another five points, then “Choice 1” might be your best choice, really. If that’s all you want, we can point you in the right direction. But I’ll be honest, we’re looking to build lasting relationships with the right partners.
We’ll never say we’re a fit for everyone, and that’s okay.
Redbird Independent Agent Network is All About Access…
- Access to contract with carriers to build your book of business
- Access to the people who can help you navigate and pivot
- Access to highly detailed training material available 24 hours a day
- Access to innovation that will make you a trusted steward of your clients’ needs and aspirations
- Access to our black book of contacts to make building your business easier (consider this access to shortcuts)
Our exclusive network of partners represents more than $100 million in annual life premiums sold and well over $1 billion in annuities. You will have access to some of the greatest minds and capabilities in our industry.
What does that mean for you?
Access to Smart People
Every member of our leadership team has built a highly successful business (or two or three), both in and out of insurance. They believe that success is about teaching people to fish, not giving them a fish.
Our team has been featured in…
- Business Insider
- Think Advisor
- Insurance News Net
- Huffington Post
- New York Times
- USA Today
- Inc 500
- and the list goes on and on.
We’re well qualified and you can get direct access, drastically cutting down the time it takes to learn new things on your own.
Access to Great Insurance Resources
It’s not just about getting quotes in a timely manner. Or, introducing you to the hot product of the week.
It’s being there when you need it: any day, any time…complete access!
- In a home and have a question… call us.
- Fighting administrative issues with a carrier?
- Need to learn how to get a release from your current FMO?
- Want to meet new FMOs that are best fit for you and your agency?
- Need help building or optimizing your agency’s website?
- Looking for co-op dollars to improve your marketing efforts?
There’s someone at Redbird that can help, like a watch dog!
Inside Look at New Innovation and Technology
This will separate you from the crowd.
We live and breathe creating value that helps agents be successful; from custom Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) to online insurance lead generation strategies. Ask any of our most successful agent members… somewhere along the way we’ve brought them an idea that made a difference in their business. It’s what we do.
Curious how we have helped agents and advisors increase their sales?
High Expectations and Personal Accountability
We have high expectations for ourselves and we want to work with those who share the same attitudes and values.
If this sounds like you then we’d love for you take full advantage of our amazing community of independent agents, advisors, and agencies.
What’s does it cost to join?
Membership in the Redbird Independent Agents Network is 99.9% free!
Every now and then we release training courses, highly detailed selling guides, or internet marketing boot camps which we charge a nominal fee.
However, you are never required to buy anything!
How cool is that?!
Considering all the amazing free resources you have at your fingertips, we know you’ll understand and appreciate your confidence in our ability to help you grow your business.
Learning how to become an insurance agent, financial advisor, or growing your agency has never been easier when you have access to years and years of industry networking.
Thousands of hours of blood, sweat, and tears consolidated into one foundation which you have full access to build your agency on.
If this type of culture sounds interesting to you, I would encourage you to apply and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity with our team.
We look forward to connecting soon.
Drew Gurley, Co-Founder