Thank you for visiting, my name is Drew Gurley and I’m the Co-Founder of Redbird. Below I’ll explain how Redbird works and why independent insurance agencies choose us as their wholesaler and marketing partner.
Our team is focused on improving the customer experience in financial services and healthcare, and we accomplish this by partnering with independent insurance agencies, and financial advisory firms who share the same passion for providing an exceptional customer experience.
Below are the core product lines we can help you offer your customers.
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
For a full look at all our carriers, click here.
We help hundreds of agencies across the country write and place more business by training them on proven sales language and providing exceptional back office support.
Redbird Benefits At a Glance
Below are just some of the many great reasons agencies love partnering with us.
- Marketing support. Whether it’s for lead generation, recruiting, or customer retention, our team of developers, designers, and creative writers are laser focused on the insurance industry and know what it takes to drive efficiency and results. Working with our team gives you more free time to work directly with your customers and drive more sales.
- Advanced case design & support. Your product support teams are well versed across multiple categories. For example, if you’re currently selling or expanding into life and annuities, our team will help you build confidence in business succession planning, keyman, buysell, COLI, BOLI, IUL, and foreign national case design.
- Case management team. Having a dedicated case management team is one of the biggest resources to help you save time and keep selling vs. worrying about missing application details, medical records, or exams. Our team tracks all those details and makes them accessible to you 24 hours a day in your dedicated agency portal.
- 24/7 access to our back office portal. Your back office portal is fully functional to run your business. This allows you to run quotes, see your cases, and request help 24 hours a day. Using the portal reduces errors and helps you place more business which in turn increases your revenue.
- Advanced market analytics and insights. This is incredibly helpful for the sophisticated agent working with business owners and high net worth individuals. Your advanced market team is available to help you think through uncommon strategies to differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Strategic partnership programs. We have helped numerous agencies stand up strategic partnerships in their communities to help drive more sales. Common partnerships include CPA firms, physicians, banks, and estate planning attorneys. You’ll learn how to attract and retain these types of relationships to strengthen your value proposition in your community.
- Sales Training. You can access our proprietary sales language that has been used to write millions of dollars in new business every year. In fact, each year a few agents end up writing well of $100,000 in new life insurance premiums and say the only thing they did different was implement our sales language. Our team of industry experts are available for onsite training sessions, conference keynotes, or one-on-one coaching.
Ready to Learn More?
Half the battle of running an insurance agency is having access to the right resources.
- Access to contract with carriers to build your book of business based on value to your customers.
- Access to trainers and mentors who can help you navigate, pivot, and teach you the habits of top producers.
- Access to innovation that will make you a trusted steward of your clients’ needs and aspirations.
- Access to our black book of contacts to make building your agency easier (consider this access to shortcuts).
Our exclusive network of partners represents more than $100 million in annual life premiums sold and well over $1 billion in annuities. You will get direct access to some of the greatest minds and capabilities in our industry.
What does that mean for you?
Access to an Experienced Team
Every member of our leadership team has built a successful business (or two or three), both in and out of insurance that you can learn from.
Our team has been featured in…
- Business Insider
- Think Advisor
- Insurance News Net
- Huffington Post
- New York Times
- USA Today
- Inc 500
- and the list goes on and on.
You can read more about our leadership team here.
Access to Great Insurance Resources
It’s not just about getting quotes in a timely manner. Or, introducing you to the hot product of the week.
It’s being there when you need it: any day, any time…complete access!
- You need stronger sales language to open up more opportunities and not sound so much like a scripted robot?
- Need help building or optimizing your agency’s website to generate more leads?
- You’re with a client and have an underwriting question.
- You’re fighting administrative issues with a carrier and not sure who to turn to?
There’s someone at Redbird that can help you, like a watch dog!
High Expectations and Personal Accountability
We have high expectations for ourselves and we want to work with those who share the same attitudes and values.
If this type of independent culture sounds interesting to you, I would encourage you to schedule a time to discuss the opportunity with our team.
We look forward to connecting soon.
Drew Gurley, Co-Founder