Great content writing is all about telling great stories, and content writing for insurance is no different. You still need to resonate with your audience, and you can’t typically resonate unless you know what you’re talking about.
And, great stories are typically told because someone is creative, or they are an absolute EXPERT on the subject at hand.
Like most, you’re focused on selling insurance, so content writing is likely one of the areas your agency is suffering.
We understand the insurance industry and our team of copy writers can help you get an edge on your competition.
Our team is well versed in insurance content writing…
- Insurance blogs
- Insurance agency newsletters
- Website content
- Insurance sales letters
- Insurance infographics
- Marketing letters
We get it and we’re good at it!
Reasons you need a good insurance content writer
- You recently created or updated your website with the hope it would generate leads, and it’s not.
- The company you hired told you they could do everything (and they were expensive), and nothing is happening.
- The insurance content they produced didn’t make sense.
- Your wondering why your insurance website isn’t ranking or generating leads.
Websites are no different than office buildings: they need specialists… specialists for land, specialists for sticks and bricks, specialists for interior design.
You get the picture.
To truly have the best chance to get the attention of search engines like Google, what you needed was a content specialist—a professional copywriter—that knew insurance.
Well, it’s your lucky day for two reasons:
- The fact that you’re reading this says you know you need an insurance content writer that knows how to drive results.
- Redbird Advisors is that content-driven, insurance-savvy specialist…we know the business and we’re good at telling stories that resonate with consumers.
We drill deep into the internet with in-depth, insurance-related content.
We Have Proven Success with Insurance Content Writing That Generates Leads
We have two focused markets for insurance content writing that generates thousands of leads:
- Writing content that generates consumer insurance leads and builds stronger relationships with existing customers.
- Writing content that generates agent recruiting leads for those looking to build their agency.
Obviously, the type of content we write to attract consumers is very different from that we write to attract agents, but the techniques to attract Google stretch across both audiences.
And, what pulls it all together is our knowledge of insurance inside and out.
Why choose Redbird as your insurance content writing agency?
It’s plain and simple.
We know SEO, we know insurance, and we can back it up with proven examples.
We have content writing examples in Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Insurance News Net, Think Advisor, Property Casualty 360, and many more!
I think we can all agree there’s more than enough business to go around.
We would love the opportunity to help you start building stronger connections with your customers, generate more online leads, and rank better online! And, it all starts with good content.