Your source for finding experienced financial services copywriters and insurance copywriters to help scale your business.
Great content is not just about SEO, great content writing is all about telling great stories, and copywriting for insurance and financial services is no different. You still need to resonate with your audience, and you can’t resonate unless you’re working with an experienced copywriter or team of financial copywriters that understands your brand voice as well as the necessary industry details and proven conversion tactics.
And, great stories are typically told because someone is creative, or they are an absolute EXPERT on the subject at hand.
Like most, you’re focused on selling, so content writing is likely one of the areas your agency or practice is suffering.
Our team is full of subject matter experts in the insurance and financial services industry. We understand the financial services and insurance industry and our team of SEOs and content writers can help you get an edge on your competition. Why? Because we are exclusively a financial services copywriting agency and have worked with some of the largest agencies in the country.
Financial Copywriting Services Offered
Our key ability is creating and repurposing content to capture more of your target audience.
- Blogs: Insurance blogs for health insurance, life insurance, and home & auto.
- Newsletters: Insurance agency and customer newsletters to help keep retention at an all time high!
- Website Content: Website content with SEO optimization to keep your website as a revenue generator 24 hours a day.
- Sales Letters: Insurance sales letters to attract and convert new customers.
- E Books: E-books to share your expertise to your customer base and maintain a high level of credibility.
- White Papers: Deep dive on topics that resonate with your customers.
- Infographics: Insurance infographics to help diversify how your customers consume your information.
- Prospecting Letters: Marketing letters to attract new customers.
- Brochures: Corporate brochures to maintain your brand image.
- Press Releases: Share the great news in your practice.
- Product Info: Life insurance, Medicare, health insurance, disability insurance, professional insurance, impaired risk underwriting, and many more types of insurance products.
- Social Content: Content repurposed for social media.
We get it, we’re good at it, and we’re happy to give you plenty of references. We can take one piece of content and make it wildly productive.
4 Reasons you’re searching for a great insurance copywriter
- You recently created or updated your website with the hope it would generate leads, and it’s not. Or, you just need subject matter experts in the insurance business or financial services industry.
- The company you hired told you they could do everything (and they were expensive), and nothing is happening.
- The content they produced didn’t make sense.
- Your wondering why your insurance website isn’t ranking or generating leads.
Websites are no different than office buildings: they need specialists… specialists for land, specialists for sticks and bricks, specialists for interior design.
You get the picture.
To truly have the best chance to get the attention of search engines like Google, what you needed was a content specialist—a professional copywriter—that knew insurance.
Well, it’s your lucky day for two reasons:
- The fact that you’re reading this says you know you need an insurance content writer that knows how to drive results.
- Redbird Advisors is a content-driven, insurance-savvy, financial copywriting agency…we know the financial services business inside and out, and we’re great at telling stories that resonate with your target audience.
We drill deep into the internet with in-depth, insurance-related content that works to drives sales, recruitment, education, and industry credibility.
We Have Proven Success with Insurance Copywriting That Generates Leads
We have a two focused markets for insurance content writing that generates thousands of leads:
- Insurance Leads: Writing content that generates consumer insurance leads and builds stronger relationships with existing customers…more insurance policies!
- Broker Recruitment: Writing content that generates agent recruiting leads for those looking to build their agency.
Obviously, the type of content we write to attract consumers is very different from that we write to attract agents, but the techniques to attract Google stretch across both audiences.
And, what pulls it all together is our knowledge of insurance inside and out.
A great example of this would be writing a complete sales journey that takes your leads from the top of funnel to a buying discussion with your team. This is accomplished by planning out the intent of your target customer and creating laser focused content to bring them through the sales funnel.
Pair this with email, voicemail, text, and pre-schedule calendar automations and it’s a dangerous combo!
Why choose Redbird as your financial service copywriting agency?
It’s plain and simple.
We know financial services and insurance and we can back it up with proven examples.
We have copywriting examples in Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Insurance News Net, Think Advisor, Property Casualty 360, and some of the largest insurance companies in the industry.
We would love the opportunity to help you start building stronger connections with your customers, generate more online leads, and rank better online!
And, it all starts with quality content.
How To Get Started
- Complete our contact form to schedule a meeting with our creative team to discuss your insurance services and marketing strategy.
- Get to know our team, marketing strategists, marketing manager, and top-notch writers!
- Agree on project terms and get started.
What is an insurance Copywriter?
An insurance copywriter is a skilled writer with deep knowledge of any specific type of insurance. For example, life insurance may be one topic that a specific copywriter has extensive knowledge, but maybe they aren’t as strong with auto insurance or annuities. It’s important to understand their expertise to ensure you’re getting someone who can deliver the content you need.
What is the role of a Financial Copywriter?
An insurance copywriters role is to take an assigned topic and conduct extensive research on the competition currently providing content resources, and create a deeper and more detailed piece that provides value to the reader above and beyond the competition.
This is true whether it’s a newsletter, whitepaper, website page, or lead magnet. The writer needs to understand the objective of the piece and be able to meet the needs to provide the highest level of value. This happens by having more experience than just being a great copywriter.
Where are your copywriters located?
Our team is completely U.S. based and live in various cities and have worked with accounts in virtually every major city including New York Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, San Diego, Portland, San Antonio, Dallas, and of course our home town St. Louis and many others.
We offer financial copywriting services for:
- Banks, credit unions, and corporate finance companies.
- Financial marketing firms
- Financial technology companies
- Insurance brokerages, agencies, and companies
- Independent advisors, agents, and planners
What are the duties of an insurance Copywriter?
- Provide an enormous amount of value to the reader.
- Have an authentic style to meet the brand voice of the customer.
- Keyword and topic research using various tools.
- Strong ability to balance quality of content and how it fits in an SEO strategy.
- Understand copywriting psychology to effectively demonstrate the difference between education, sales, and lead generation in order to deliver a high-quality and valuable end product to the customer.