Good content writing is all about telling good stories. And, good stories are typically told because someone is creative, or they are an absolute expert on the subject at hand.
Like most, you’re focused on selling insurance, so content writing is likely one of the areas your agency is suffering.
We can help you.
Our team is well versed in writing blogs, newsletters, website content, social media posts, e-books, you name it! We get it and we’re good at it!
Scenarios we often hear from agents
- I recently created or updated my website with the hope it would generate leads.
- The company I hired told me they could do everything (and they were expensive).
- The content they produced was ok, but the little voice inside me knew something wasn’t right, and NOW
- I’m stuck wondering why the lead flow is anemic (at best).
Websites are no different than office buildings: they need specialists… specialists for land, specialists for sticks and bricks, specialists for interior design.
You get the picture.
To truly have the best chance to get the attention of search engines like Google, what you needed was a content specialist—a professional writer—that knew insurance.
Well, it’s your lucky day for two reasons:
- The fact that you’re reading this says you know you need a specialist.
- Redbird Advisors is that content-driven, insurance-savvy specialist…we know the business and we’re good at telling stories that resonate with consumers.
We drill deep into the internet with in-depth, insurance-related content.
We Have Proven Success Writing Content That Generates Leads
We have two focused markets for content writing that generates thousands of leads:
- Writing content that generates consumer insurance leads and builds stronger relationships with existing customers.
- Writing content that generates agent recruiting leads for those looking to build their agency.
Obviously, the type of content we write to attract consumers is very different from that we write to attract agents, but the techniques to attract Google stretch across both audiences.
And, what pulls it all together is our knowledge of insurance inside and out.
Why agents and agencies choose Redbird for content writing
It’s plain and simple.
We know SEO, we know insurance, and we can back it up with proven examples.
We’ve even written for and continue to write for companies like Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Insurance News Net, Think Advisor, Property Casualty 360, and many more!
I think we can all agree there’s more than enough business to go around.
We would love the opportunity to help you start building stronger connections with your customers, generate more online leads, and rank better online! And, it all starts with good content.
Or, if you’re in a hurry, give Drew Gurley a shout at 866-547-8780 ext. 102.