I needed something in my life to change if I was going to accomplish my goals in the insurance industry. So I committed and dedicated the necessary amount of time listening, learning, and asking A LOT of questions. I was a sponge!
Working with Scott as my business coach has been one of the best decisions I have ever made during my 13 years in the insurance industry.
Scott Karstens Consulting Review
Below is my firsthand review of Scott Karstens Consulting and the experience I had learning and executing the concepts of his coaching curriculum which significantly propelled my career.
First, I want to set the expectation of what this program is so there is no confusion.
What this business and sales coaching program is:
This is a functional coaching program for insurance agents (life and health or property and casualty) and financial advisors looking to scale their business. It dives into the sales psychology of what it takes to produce at a high level as well as the functional tactics to support top level growth. You will walk away from every single session with actionable sales and retention tactics to deploy in your agency or practice immediately.
This program is taught by a highly accomplished business owner, Scott Karstens who has built multiple businesses to a very high level using the same methodology that works across property and casualty, life and health, financial planning, and overall insurance marketing.
This is the insurance industry’s equivalent of getting your MBA without the 5 figure price tag!
Coaching Program Stats
|Experience:||20+ Years | Life Insurance | Disability | Long Term Care | Financial Planning | Property & Casualty|
|Title:||How to Master the Art & Science of High Production Without Being a “One Trick Pony”.|
|Category:||Sales | Business Development | Insurance Coaching | Insurance Marketing|
|Program Link:||How to Master the Art & Science of High Production Without Being a “One Trick Pony” with Scott Karstens.|
This may be the most important review that I’ve ever done as it single handedly change the trajectory of my business success not only as a personal producer, but as an industry consultant.
I’ll be honest, at first glance, Scott was intimidating. I remember walking into his office in Colorado Springs to meet him for the first time during my 8th year in the industry.
Scott is 6’4″, 240 pounds, and is a straightforward, confident person. Then I learned a bit about his back story as Division 1 college football player. Good enough to go to the pros but had a career-ending injury.
And I’ve got to be honest, I thought to myself, “what could I possibly learn about increasing my life insurance production or growing my business from a football player”. I know that isn’t nice, rude and immature, but that’s how I initially felt (please don’t judge me). I’ve grown a lot since then! 🙂
And then he started to speak, and I very quickly realized this guy is different. And he’s different on purpose.
Fast forward two hours later and I have filled multiple pages with notes and tips of everything I had learned in our first initial meeting. From there, I completely immersed myself in our coaching sessions and diligently implemented the tactics I learned each week and started to see a very real ROI. The results were astounding and were influential in launching the next phase of our business.
I score this program an A++ and for good reason, mainly because I implemented exactly what I learned from Scott and have since written over $25M of life insurance.
I wrote over $25M in life insurance in two years after working with by business coach, Scott Karstens.
– Drew Gurley, Agency Owner
Coaching Program Summary
Scott focuses on helping insurance agents and financial advisors separate themselves from the competition by teaching and coaching to the art & science of high production without being a one trick pony. That may sound cliché, but it’s the absolute truth.
He explains it well with his red ocean and blue ocean analogy, which is just one of the ways he simplifies his concepts throughout the various recorded and live modules in program.
Here is a fly by of the modules you can look forward to when starting the program.
Program Modules At-A-Glance
- The universal presentation (THIS IS A GAME CHANGER)
- The fact map
- Database reactivation
- Building your referral team
- Intentional success and how to implement it
- Whole life
- Term life
- Disability insurance
- Long term care
- Setting up future business.
His universal methodology is rooted in sales psychology and transforms the customer experience by empowering your customers to resonate with you in a way the competition cannot touch.
Results working with Scott Karstens
- I wrote $25M in life insurance within my first 2 years working with Scott as my coach and put my professional growth on a much more aggressive trajectory.
- I learned one universal sales presentation and I’ll never use any other approach. This is where I spent the most of my time mastering as it’s the foundation to everything else in the program. The recordings made it easy to revisit and then the live meetings were great to ask my specific questions.
- Deeper understanding of sales processes and sales psychology across product lines and how they loop back to the initial prospect presentation whether it’s B2B or B2C sales. This was massively impactful once I mastered the fundamental presentation.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition…this is incredibly important and true. Once you implement the presentation, your prospects will literally tell you how much easier it is to work with you because you communicate in a way they can more easily understand. That level of simplicity translates to relationship nurturing as well.
- Art and Science of high production and how top producers consistently remain at the top. The term conversion tip is likely the single most impactful tip I walked away with that have driven more and more life sales.
- Secret to getting your prospect emotionally engaged. It’s all about using words that work and you’ll learn exactly what to say without sounding scripted.
About Scott Karstens, Financial Services Consultant
Scott is a uniquely qualified coach because he’s both produced and managed at the highest levels in the insurance and financial services industry. Scott has personally written millions of dollars of life insurance, millions of P&C premiums, and managed more than $300M in AUM during his 20+ year career in the insurance & financial services business.
Scott is the President of NFG Brokerage and founder of two technology companies, broker back office and Quote-Bot.
He enjoys spending time with wife and coaching his kids sports teams in Colorado Springs.
How to get started
Getting started with Scott is simple.
Go to the link below and enroll in Scott’s free Master Class to get to know Scott and more about the specifics of his full training / coaching program.
This part is completely free and you’ll learn some good nuggets before deciding if the full program is for you or not. I learned at a young age that investing in a coach would be the difference maker between me and my peers. That is advice I give to everyone I meet to this day as it changed my life.
As I said before, I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to get an edge on their competition and break out of their current comfort zone with their business.
Learn Exactly How I Wrote $25M in Life Insurance
This review features an affiliate link which means we will generate a commission if you sign up within a certain period of time.