Contracted agents with Royal Neighbors are offered a full suite of whole life, final expense, and term life insurance products. Many of which are available with out any medical exams which certainly makes the sales process much smoother.
Royal Neighbors of America is one of the premier final expense companies independent insurance agents carry in their bag.
Royal Neighbors Final Expense Insurance: Level and Graded
Both of Royal Neighbor’s final expense plans make it easy for you to place more cases.
- Affordable product for final expense planning
- Simple yes/no application
- Underwritten via telephone interview at point of sale
- Issue Ages are 50-85 (age last birthday) and may be limited in certain states (always check your product guides).
- Owner can be different than the insured (must have an insurable interest in the insured). Ownership can be changed after issue through an assignment, and the insured is the member of Royal Neighbors of America which provides additional benefits such as offering a free simple will.
- Face Amounts are $5,000-$25,000
Both types of final expense policies can be written using Royal Neighbor’s unique and innovative paperless Voice Signature Final Expense insurance process. No more paper applications to complete.
The telephone interview transmits the recorded application with your client’s Voice Signature directly to the Royal Neighbors of America new business department to expedite the issue of your client’s policy.
This process quickly improves the sales process for both you and your clients.
Royal Neighbors Level Term Insurance:
Generally the cheapest type of life insurance is term insurance, and it’s usually the first step your clients will take when first buying life insurance.
Royal Neighbors provides affordable premium at fixed levels, which means the rates will not increase during the term of the policy.
Term to Age 95
- Monthly costs remain level until the end of the term period, at which the policy is annually renewable to age 95.
- Face Amounts: $50,000 to $5,000,000
- JETerm 15 – issue ages 18-65
- JETerm 20 – issue ages 18-60
- JETerm 30 – issue ages 18-50
- JETerm is a paperless application process done face-to-face on either a computer or tablet.
- There’s no telephone interview or emailing necessary.
- Point-of-Sale Simplified Issue Term will be offered up to $500,000 for ages 18 to 50, and $250,000 for ages 51 to 60.
- Full underwriting kicks in when the age and death benefit exceed the simplified issue limits of $500,000 and age 50
- Full underwriting classifications up to a Table-16 rating (may vary by face amount).
- No cost Accelerated Living Benefit equal to the lesser of 75% of the death benefit or $250,000 for Terminal Condition or Nursing Home confinement (not available in all states).
Why Agents Contract with Royal Neighbors
- Outstanding products and riders.
- A fraternal benefit society offering value-added member benefits which currently include a free simple will and prescription drug discounts.
- The knowledge that as a not-for-profit fraternal benefit society Royal Neighbors of America has a strong philanthropic program designed to give back to local communities.
- Great rates.
- An Accelerated Living Benefit Rider for face amounts of $7,000 or more.
- Every policy includes a free simple will for your clients.
Royal Neighbors 2018 Sales Incentive trip
Qualifying agents will enjoy a sunny trip to Kauai, Hawaii in June 2019.
In order to qualify for the Royal Neighbor incentive trip, agents must place $80,000
Qualification period: January 1st, 2018 through December 31st, 2018.
Read the full details here.Royal Neighbors 2019 Kauai, Hawaii Agent Trip Qualifications
Royal Neighbors Agent Login
If you’re already an appointed agent with Royal Neighbors and would like to access the Royal Neighbors agent portal, you can do so here.