Running your insurance agency is tough because most agency owners are also still active producers.
They often find themselves wearing the hats of many and juggling time between sales and management.
Below are eight insurance agent resources that will help you manage your time, increase security and instantly increase marketing to prospects and clients of your insurance agency.
Insurance Agent Resources
- Redbird’s Insurance Agent Salary Estimator: Agents love using our interactive income estimator to forecast their sales and create a P&L. The best part if you have full flexibility to adjust your costs per lead, commissions and add all your expenses in complete detail.
- Mental Toughness Training: Access the same mental toughness training program that many of the top MDRT insurance producers, athletes playing in the NFL, MLB and PGA use to drive peak performance. We know Ben extremely well and if you really want to make a change in your business, you should check out his stuff!
- Target Leads: These guys are a fantastic provider of direct mail.
- Alesco Data: Ever wondered how Medicare and Final Expense leads companies get access to their data lists such as T-65 or seniors 50 and older? Alesco is one of the top date companies and has some really great capabilities to help insurance agents target new leads.
- Facebook Group: Marketing For Insurance Agents. The Facebook group is run by David Denning and he and his team do a phenomenal job of aggregating resources for independent insurance agents. They also have a couple really great courses that teach insurance agents how to generate leads on Facebook. The best part about it, joining the group is FREE!
- Myinsurancevideos: If you’re not considering adding video as a component of your marketing then you’re missing a great opportunity to stand out with prospects and clients. The service combines email marketing with videos for scores of subjects, from products to birthday wishes. As the communications world continues to be flipped upside down with the smart phone boom, video is taking a larger role in how people communicate. My Insurance Videos takes less than five minutes to set up and has more than 30 fully customizable videos for your agency.
- Last Pass: Best app ever! This allows you to keep all your passwords stored for all the insurance companies you are contracted with. You simply let Last Pass auto fill your passwords on the various insurance portals—or any website—and you’ll never have to remember again!
- Online Agent Review Program: The best resource for clients to give you reviews, and new clients to find the best insurance agent in their community. 80% of consumers first begin to shop for insurance online. Just like amazon, more reviews means more sales. Agent Review uses internal and external search engine optimization to help you generate insurance leads.
Using these eight insurance agent resources will help you become a top producer earning six figures or more.
If there are other agent resources you are using that aren’t listed here, please share in the comments below!