Running your insurance agency is tough because most agency owners are also still active producers. They often find themselves wearing the hats of many and juggling time between sales and management. Below are eight resources that will help you manage your time, increase security and instantly increase marketing to prospects and clients of your insurance agency.
- Redbird’s Insurance Agent Salary Estimator: Agents love using our interactive income estimator to forecast their sales and create a P&L. The best part if you have full flexibility to adjust your costs per lead, commissions and add all your expenses in complete detail.
- Mental Toughness Training Playbook: Access the same mental toughness training program that many of the top MDRT insurance producers, athletes playing in the NFL, MLB and PGA use to drive peak performance. We know Ben extremely well and if you really want to make a change in your business, you should check out his stuff!
- Online Agent Review Program: The best resource for clients to give you reviews, and new clients to find the best insurance agent in their community. 80% of consumers first begin to shop for insurance online. Just like amazon, more reviews means more sales. Agent Review uses internal and external search engine optimization to help you generate insurance leads. And, they were voted one of six “Most Innovative Products of 2015″ by LifeHealthPro. Click Here to get your FREE Guide to Using Online Reviews to Generate Insurance Leads.
- Target Leads: These guys don’t just provide direct mail final expense and Medicare leads. They have a great system to help you track progress and production. As a lead customer you can get free access to their CRM to manage your sales. This is an amazing resource for independent agents.
- Alesco Data: Ever wondered how Medicare and Final Expense lead companies get access to their data lists such as T-65 or seniors 50 and older? Alesco is one of the top date companies and has some really great capabilities to help insurance agents target new leads.
- Broker Back Office: Broker Back Office is the best off the shelf insurance CRM we have been able to find. You can get access to quote engines, case management updates, build your own commission levels, the options are endless. Plus, they are constantly evolving and releasing new and improved updates such as integrating with the various insurance companies to make getting information easier.
- Myinsurancevideos: If you’re not considering adding video as a component of your marketing then you’re missing a great opportunity to stand out with prospects and clients. The service combines email marketing with videos for scores of subjects, from products to birthday wishes. As the communications world continues to be flipped upside down with the smart phone boom, video is taking a larger role in how people communicate. My Insurance Videos takes less than five minutes to set up and has more than 30 fully customizable videos for your agency.
- Last Pass: Best app ever! This allows you to keep all your passwords stored for all the insurance companies you are contracted with. You simply let Last Pass auto fill your passwords on the various insurance portals—or any website—and you’ll never have to remember again!
Using these eight resources will help you become a top producer earning six figures or more. If there are other resources you are using that aren’t listed here, please share in the comments below!