Running your insurance agency is tough because most agency owners are also still active producers. They often find themselves wearing the hats of many and juggling time between sales and management. Below are eight resources that will help you manage your time, increase security and instantly increase marketing to prospects and clients of your insurance agency.
- Agent Review: The best resource for clients to give you reviews, and new clients to find the best insurance agent in their community. 80% of consumers first begin to shop for insurance online. Just like amazon, more reviews means more sales. Agent Review uses internal and external search engine optimization to help you generate insurance leads. And, they were voted one of six “Most Innovative Products of 2015″ by LifeHealthPro. Click Here to get your FREE Guide to Using Online Reviews to Generate Insurance Leads.
- Dropbox: A secure, cloud-based storage service, Dropbox stores all of your company’s electronic files in remote locations and allows you to access them via the Web. You can access files remotely, share with your staff, manage permissions and many other great features.
- MailChimp: Marketing and communications are often left in the dust of making sales and solving problems. MailChimp allows you to manage about any kind of email communication you can invent. There are free and paid versions; the free version works just fine for basic newsletters. Give it a try and you’ll be asking it to do more.
- Myinsurancevideos: If you’re not considering adding video as a component of your marketing then you’re missing a great opportunity to stand out with prospects and clients. The service combines email marketing with videos for scores of subjects, from products to birthday wishes. As the communications world continues to be flipped upside down with the smart phone boom, video is taking a larger role in how people communicate. My Insurance Videos takes less than five minutes to set up and has more than 30 fully customizable videos for your agency.
- Last Pass: Best app ever! This allows you to keep all your passwords stored for all the insurance companies you are contracted with. You simply let Last Pass auto fill your passwords on the various insurance portals—or any website—and you’ll never have to remember again!
- Alesco Data: Ever wondered how lead companies get access to their data lists? Alesco is one of the top list companies and has some really great capabilities to help insurance agents target new leads.
- Dragon Dictation: Putting words into text form makes writing blogs easier than ever. When you have a thought or are ready to let the creative juices flow, Dragon Dictation gets you over the hump of facing a keyboard and a blank screen.
- Netsuite: Netsuite is an excellent customer relationship management (CRM) solution to help manage your database of contacts, prospects, clients, etc. The program has many customizable features and excellent customer service to create the platform that best fits your agency.
Using these eight resources will surely provide value to your insurance agency. If there are other resources you are using that aren’t listed here, please share in the comments below!