Lincoln is one of our favorite life carriers and definitely one every independent agent or advisors should consider getting contracted with.
About Lincoln Financial Group
Created in 1905 by a group of Indiana business leaders, Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is one of the leading life and financial protection companies for independent agents and advisors. Lincoln is the only company endorsed by Abraham Lincoln’s son, Robert Todd Lincoln, and continues to include President Lincoln’s vision and values to build an honest and dependable financial services company.
Lincoln Financial is in the Top 10 Life and Health Insurers (by revenue) on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of top companies by assets, AND on the 2018 Barron’s 500 list based on revenue growth and cash returns. All of this means as an agent, you can confidently advise your clients on the stability of LFG products and services.
Lincoln Financial Group Rankings
- AM Best = A+
- Fitch = A+
- Moody’s = A1
- Standard and Poor’s = AA-
Why Agents contract with Lincoln Financial Group
LFG is competitively priced on term products, especially for amounts over $250,000. Although most of its products are fully underwritten, the TermAccel product offers simplified issue phone interview. It also offers an Executive Benefit planning tool on its website which offers strategic product placement for high-profile business clients.
Lincoln will support agents writing something as simple as term insurance for mortgage protection to advanced cases like bank owned life insurance.
Want to Get Contracted with Lincoln Financial Group?
Lincoln Financial Group Life Insurance Products
TermAccel Level Term
- Designed for people ages 50 and under face amounts of $500,00 or less.
- Simple, convenient phone interview application.
- Fully electronic processing for fast approvals in as few as two days if no lab work is required.
- Primarily no medical exam
LifeElements Level Term
- Designed for people ages 50 and over with face amounts greater than $500,000.
- Simple, convenient phone interview application
- Fully electronic processing for fast approvals in as few as two days if no lab work is required
- Competitive underwriting
LFG’s TermAccel product fits most client scenarios. If you are looking for an affordable policy with a quick turn-around time, the TermAccel product is one that you will want in your client offerings.
- LifeGuarantee UL: Offers guaranteed death benefit and premiums.
- LifeCurrent UL: Offers flexible premiums and coverage amounts.
- LifeReserve UL: Allows for flexible funding and tax advantages.
- LifeGuarantee SUL: Survivorship policy to provide for estate planning and offers guaranteed death benefit and premiums.
LFG’s various UL products allows you to customize a plan for your client who needs more flexibility in their policy features based on their specific needs. They also have a table shaving program.
Indexed Universal Life
- WealthAccumulate IUL: Offers guaranteed death benefit and premiums.
- WealthPreserve IUL: Offers flexible premiums and coverage amounts.
- WealthPreserve SIUL: Allows for flexible funding and tax advantages.
- LifeGuarantee SUL: Survivorship policy provides for estate planning and offers guaranteed death benefit and premiums.
LFG’s Indexed UL products offer permanent protection and growth opportunities based on market performance. This is an excellent product for clients who want to build retirement wealth from the market’s potential while also having protection to help avoid market loss.
Lincoln Financial Group for Business Owners
LFG offers several different Life products which can be customized to fit into Executive Business owner situations while providing protection against a fluctuating market.
One of their strongest riders for business owners is their Executive Rider. This allows for early cash value accumulation and no surrender penalties which is great for businesses looking to keep a life insurance policy as an asset on their balance sheet.
Lincoln Financial Group for Children
LFG has several IUL products that provide cash accumulation along with multi-year pay such as 10, 15, 20, 30-year terms to assist with college funding.
Other Products from Lincoln Financial Group
LFG offers other products:
- Employee Benefits
- Ancillary Benefits
- Workplace Voluntary products
- Retirement and Wealth Preservation plans
- Long Term Care Rider
Lincoln Financial Group Agent Portal Login
Agents can access product descriptions and information simply by going on the carrier site:
Lincoln Financial Group Industry Professionals
Once you are appointed with LFG, it is easy to order marketing materials and supplies on the agent portal as well access providers and other resources for your clients.